Saturday 23 January 2016

Lupine Travel Offers Discounts for March Reading Week Tour


I'm a student. We're young, we're wild and we're adventurous. We want to do anything and we pretty much do but don't expect us to have money!

Despite my student status, I've been lucky to travel to many places in the past few years. I want other people to be able to those same amazing experiences, especially that of North Korea. When I hear a student saying they can't afford something, it makes me sad, I understand their situation. I don't want money to be an obstacle to anyones hopes or anyones dreams in life, I firmly believe that it shouldn't be.

My project, Visit North Korea and Lupine Travel, we aren't about massive profits. We're about giving enabling people to have fascinating experiences without being robbed in the pocket. That is why right now, I have succesfully negotiated a meaningful discount for the students of Hong Kong University wanting to travel to North Korea.



Now, instead of having to lurk around Beijing for a day (something people weren't keen on), students now have the opportunity to begin right at Dandong, cut the fluff and go straight into the DPRK. This will allow them to save a significant amount.

Students can choose how they travel to Dandong. They can either fly, or, alternatively, we can put together a rail package for them which can begin in Hong Kong or Shenzhen

Book now by emailing: Info@lupinetravel.co.uk